Sunday, April 19, 2009
* APART *
It has been 3 days since Steven left me to go back to Canada... no, not LEFT me, left me... just temporarily abandoned me until he comes back to take me with him. :) Anyway, it sucks. I have been occupying my time with watching netflix, cleaning, and reading my book (The Appeal, by John Grisham... so good!). We were apart for about 80% of our dating relationship, and I thought that was tough. But, it is so different once you're married and you've been LIVING together! I feel like I'm living with his ghost. It's really weird. Everything in our apartment reminds me of him... his dirty clothes he left behind (I've been wearing his sweatpants all weekend), the groceries he bought us right before he left, his chin hairs in the bathroom sink (yeah, that's gross, but I don't mind it right now), and on and on. Anyway, I'm pretty bummed lately. Only 39 more days to go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Poor Haley!
ReplyDelete