Ok, so here is our second post. I got excited about blogging so I wanted to write another one! The story is, we've been married for a month and a bit and so far, so good. We've all been living together in a two-bedroom apartment (Me, Steven and Laura) and it's been fun! No issues, except sometimes we get on eachother's nerves, but mostly it's been great.
However, I'm not sure if everyone knows this yet, or not, but Steven and I are moving back to Calgary. It was a tough decision that we thought and prayed about ALOT, and just realized that God is leading us back there. There's so many reasons, but mostly, we'll be able to start our lives with no hands upon us (meaning, the government.. ha ha). Steve can join the police there and maybe we can buy a house alot sooner, and start having kids sooner (sooner meaning not 4 years from now, but maybe 2 years from now.... NOT tomorrow, so don't ask). Anyway, life is good, and God is amazing, and I'm so excited to see where He leads and what He has for us there!
So, we're just getting ready for that, and moving through life with alot of excitement and anticipation! I know it sounds lame, but that is how I feel right now. :) Ok, we'll keep you posted. Talk soon...
Love, Steven + Haley
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment