Ok, so I realize it's been almost a year since my last post, but I've decided that now that we have a baby on the way, I am going to be more diligent in updating this blog! I've added a few pics of the baby at 18 weeks 5 days. We don't know what the sex is, and we don't want to know.. well, at least not until the baby's born. :)


Here I am at 19 weeks.. yes, I am huge (sorry it's in the work bathroom, but that's about the only time I remember to take pictures). I don't know if this is the normal size for 19 weeks, but I FEEL like I look like I'm 6 months... but, having never been pregnant before, I don't know for sure..
Not too much is new with us. Steven will be out of his probationary period with the police in about two weeks, and then he'll be assigned to a partner, and he'll be a full-fledged police officer. I'm very proud. :) Here are a few photos of his graduation from the academy in April.

Also, we are getting ready to watch a very exciting movie (see link below). My little brother, Drew, is going to be in a movie! It's on NBC on August 6th at 8/7 central, and it's called "Who is Simon Miller?". Everyone watch, because if it gets high enough ratings, they might turn it into a series, which would be amazing!
We also gained another nephew almost two months ago. His name is Cooper. Here he is with his big brother, Ezra. They are Steve's sister, Michelle's boys, and they are pretty much adorable. :)

We're hoping to sell my mother-in-law's house this summer so that Steve and I can get our own place, but so far we've had no offers. So, I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that we might have to stay through the winter. We'll see what happens!
Well, that is all for now. I'll post some more pics as the baby gets bigger. Love you all and miss you!
Love, Haley + Steven (and Baby)

No comments:
Post a Comment